Looking for a Full-time eCommerce team member to join our growing team!
This position will work out of our Amherst, NY office with flexibility and some remote work.
We at buffaBRAND are a rapidly growing hybrid remote eCommerce team based in Buffalo, NY. We have a clear focus on building a sustainable business that puts people first. We are highly driven, with a team culture and balance that you simply cannot get in corporate America.
I highly encourage you to check out our Team Page to learn more about who you'd be working with!
We are building a company that actually has culture and a flexible lifestyle as a standard practice. We are a group of eCommerce nerds that hire for mindset over skillset. We jive best with humans focused on personal growth, not job titles. We put our people first, always.
Below I have shared our coreFOUR principles of how we operate. A team member at buffaBRAND will share these values and contribute to building upon them.
Enrich | Strive for excellence, create detailed solutions, & establish value.
Elevate | Provide continual learning, personal growth, & support dream building.
Empower | Build a family first workplace, be mentors, & better the community.
Entrust | All success built & earned by the team is shared by the team.
About The Position:
The PPC Advertising Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of advertising management services and related projects. This role includes direct management of ad accounts beginning at the point of onboarding and continuing through retention efforts. The foremost goals of this role are to maintain quality relationships with clients, maximize ROI on advertising through various strategies, and to build value through new opportunities. Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, the ability to stay organized, strong utilization of PPC software, and the ability to communicate with clients about their goals.
- Amazon Advertising Management - Directly manage all advertising, create campaigns, edit keywords/bids/budgets, and consistently optimize performance based on current data.
- Client Meeting & Communications - Responsible for hosting PPC client review meetings, onboarding/renewal meetings and for maintaining accurate tracking of all services to assure profitability.
- Amazon Advertising Reporting - Utilize software and knowledge of client needs to develop and provide up to date reporting to all client levels that will further our relationship.
- Amazon Coupons & Promo Management - Creation and management of simple coupons, promotions and deals within Amazon's platform to expedite sales and increase sales rank.
- Additional Platforms Ad Management - As we expand this role will be responsible for learning and adapting our advertising services to further platforms such as eBay, Walmart, Google etc.
Ideal Skillsets Include:
- Excellent Communication & Team Collaboration
- Ability To Analyze Spreadsheets & Reports To Identify Trends
- Highly Detailed & Organized To The Max
- Ability To Work Independently & Unsupervised
- Knowledge of Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Shopify is a huge plus!
A Good Fit Would Be:
- A Type A Individual That Is Self Motivated & Accountable To The Work
- Be Organized, Tech Literate, and Able To Work Without A Manager
- Speak/Write English & Have Consistent Internet Access
- Ready To Put In The Extra Effort To Own This Area
- Loves Working In Collaboration With People & Building Relationships
What I'd Like To See In Application To Save Us Both Time/Energy:
- Location & Wage Range Request (Can Be Rough Estimate!)
- Why You Believe You'd Be a Great Fit Based On Our Culture
- What coreFOUR Principle You Identify With Most & Why
- Tell Me A Story About Your Proudest Accomplishment
- All Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note From The CEO:
We're really excited to be bringing in a new team member to our company. We are in the process of opening a new office that feels more like a coworking space and coffee shop. This position is open to experienced PPC Managers all the way to someone ready to dig in and learn the skills needed. We will invest in you.
As a final note, I want to share that this position has the opportunity to mentor directly with the CEO and some awesome team members that are building something truly special. We are only a few years in and growing fast. Truly looking for the right culture and attitude fit, we can teach the rest!
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Position Based On Experience $30,000 – 50,000
401K With Match
Flexible Schedule & Remote Work
Yearly Profit Sharing