The Creatives Specialist (Graphic Designer) is responsible for developing projects, executing on design based sprints, and following the lead of the Creatives Manager. Each specialist will have unique skills and tasks that will be developed over time.
Image Development & Delivery
Infographics & Lifestyle Editing
A+ & Brand Story Content
Amazon Store Build Out & Delivery
Seller Logos / Branding & Templates
Internal Project Development
This position will work out of our Amherst, NY office with with a hybrid WFH schedule.
We at buffaBRAND are a rapidly growing eCommerce team based in Buffalo, NY. We have a clear focus on building a sustainable business relationships that puts people first. We are highly driven, with a team culture and balance that you simply cannot get in 'corporate America'.
We are building a company that actually has culture and a flexible lifestyle as a standard practice. We are a group of eCommerce nerds that hire for mindset over skillset. We jive best with humans focused on personal growth, not job titles. We put our people first, always. We dress how we want, wear slippers in the office, and drink a little too much coffee.
Below I have shared our coreFOUR principles of how we operate. A team member at buffaBRAND will share these values and contribute to building upon them.
Enrich | Strive for excellence, create detailed solutions, & establish value.
Elevate | Provide continual learning, personal growth, & support dream building.
Empower | Build a family first workplace, be mentors, & better the community.
Entrust | All success built & earned by the team is shared by the team.
About The Position:
The Creatives Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of creative visuals projects. This role includes the direct execution of client projects from conceptualization through delivery/upload. The foremost goals of this roles are to build high quality visual content for eCommerce brands in support of the Creatives Manager. Success in this role will require strong design skills, the ability to stay organized, strong utilization of project management software, and the ability to communicate with clients about their goals.
Ideal Skillsets Include:
- Graphic Design & Content Creation - ie. You understand Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Photo Editing & Compositry Work - You’re able to create Product On White images and blend a product into stock photos
- Brand Content - You understand how to carry a brand identity throughout various assets
- Client Communication - You are comfortable working directly with clients and working through edits
A Good Fit Would Be:
- A Type 'A' Individual That Is Self Motivated & Accountable To The Work
- Be Organized, Tech Literate, and Able To Work Without A Manager
- Speak/Write English & Have Consistent Internet Access When At Home
- Ready To Put In The Extra Effort To Own This Area
- Loves Working In Collaboration With People & Building Relationships
Note From The CEO:
We are incredibly excited to be scaling in 2023. As a start-up company, we are completely bootstrapped and thriving after 4 years of organic growth. We recently opened brand new offices in Amherst, NY that feels more like a coworking space and coffee shop.
As a final note, I want to share that this position has the opportunity to mentor directly with the CEO and some awesome team members that are building something truly special. We are only a few years in and growing fast. Truly looking for the right culture and attitude fit, we can teach the rest!
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Position Based On Experience
Flexible Schedule & WFH Days
Yearly Profit Sharing
What I'd Like To See In Application To Save Us Both Time/Energy:
- Portfolio Of Your Design Work
- Why You Believe You'd Be a Great Fit Based On Our Culture
- What coreFOUR Principle You Identify With Most & Why
- Tell Me A Story About Your Proudest Accomplishment
- Wage Range Request (Can Be Rough Estimate!)